Strategic Planning For Businesses,
Organizations, & More
Formulating Strategic Plans for Organizations
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, organizations must have the flexibility to adapt & change.
Strategic planning involves planning, directing, organizing and controlling strategically related decisions and actions.
Strategic planning & management is a set of decisions and actions resulting in the formulation and implementation of a plan designed to achieve objectives and goals – essentially, it’s planning for a desirable future.
A strategy is a large-scale, future oriented plan for interaction within your competitive environment to achieve your organization’s goals. It’s a game plan. It reflects your organization’s awareness of its purpose and how, when, where that purpose should be executed.
Our approach to strategic planning includes:
- Formulation of the organization’s mission, including broad statements about its purpose, philosophy, and goals
- Development of the organization’s profile that reflects its internal conditions and capabilities
- Assessment of the organization’s external environment
- Creation of the organization’s strategy for success
- Telescoping the strategy to the employee level
- Selection of a set of long-term objectives and strategies that will achieve the most desirable options
- Development of annual objectives and short-term strategies that are compatible with the selected set of long-term objectives and strategies
- Implementation of the strategic choices by means of budgeted resources and allocations
- Reviewing, evaluating, and monitoring the success of the strategic process