Understanding Organizational Assessments
In order to obtain a successful future, it’s necessary to assess the current state of an organization.
Any journey must have a defined starting point as a reference to enable measurement and monitoring of progress while adjusting to any expected or unforeseen obstacles.
Organizational assessments help to identify and answer the following:
- Where your company is now in relation to where you want to be
- What your company hopes to achieve in a specified timeframe
- What opportunities are available to your organization
- What will be the return on your investment
Our organizational assessments are comprehensive, analyzing all systems and processes within your organizational structure.
Analyses include (but aren’t limited to) the following components:
- Organizational Strategy/Measurement System
- Operating Systems
- IT Infrastructure
- Internal Culture
- Design & Engineering Efficiency
- Quoting & Order Entry
- Scheduling and Planning
- Quality Assurance